Here at Irlam Warburton Events, luxury Cheshire wedding planners, we have missed seeing all of our fabulous new and present couples during the pandemic. So we are delighted to announce that we are back in our COVID secure office!
We’ve followed the government guidelines, and are set up and ready to see you. We are once again welcoming enquiring, new and booked couples into our events office for meetings.
At Irlam Warburton Events we believe that there is no better way than having a chat (it doesn’t always have to be wedding related), with our amazing clients over a cup of coffee or even a glass of prosecco! It’s how we get to know our couples as individuals (which shines through on their Cheshire wedding day), and it’s why many of our couples go on to become good friends. The personal element is one of the main aspects that our couples and we, as Cheshire-based wedding planners, love.
So to bring back this interaction, we are following some sensible guidelines for our Cheshire based office;
- Hand sanitiser is available for when you arrive (and facilities to wash your hands)
- We have complimentary disposable face masks for you that you can wear if you would like this extra level of precaution
- The office has been deep-cleaned and surfaces are cleaned once again between meetings
- Meetings are timed to avoid further unnecessary contact with other people
- There is sufficient space to sit 2 metres apart inside or even sit outside looking at the beautiful view of Colshaw Hall (fingers crossed for a sunny day!)
- We can offer you a drink in a paper cup if you would prefer
- We would ask that you attend with people in your household or bubble.
If you are unable to get to the Cheshire office, Irlam Warburton Events is set up for zoom calls, skype or facetime. All of the above means you get to chit-chat with us about your luxury wedding and what we have planned for you from the comfort of your own home or our office, to discuss your new up and coming magical wedding.
Either way, it’s good to chat. So please get in touch and let’s get doing what we love – talking all things weddings!!!